Join the Madness

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Pardon the Interruption


I have posted every day since I started blogging in April. I intended to keep my perfect record, but time got away from me so I regret to inform you that I got nothin'.  I'm off to New York without internet access (hell, I'm not even bringing my laptop.  How's that for embracing the moment?)

I will be back to posting on Mock-Me-Monday October 4th.  Until then, I'll leave you with a picture of Times Square. 

While I'm gone, feel free to chat amongst yourselves in the comments...leave questions...start rumors, whatever.




Oh, and Happy Birthday to my gorgeous sisterling #3 tomorrow.

18 comments:

Sandy Shin said...

I hope you'll have a wonderful time!

Talei said...

Enjoy NYC - great pic btw! And I have an award for you on my blog - do stop by when you can! ;)

Bish Denham said...

HAVE FUN!

salarsenッ said...

New York is awesome! Enjoy yourself and be safe!

Mason Canyon said...

Have fun in New York and be safe. Looking forward to photos.

Mason
Thoughts in Progress

Lindsay (a.k.a Isabella) said...

Have an amazing time! I want a full report when you get back ;)

Jaydee Morgan said...

Enjoy your time away - and have tons of fun!!

Slushpile Slut said...

Enjoy NYC!! I'm sure you'll have plenty o'good posts about your trip :)

aspiring_x said...

have a blast!!
*whisper*
hey guys! did you know the REAL reason vicki is going to NYC is that a scout for the Yankees is trying to recruit her? she IS vader... psshh!

Meghan Schuessler said...

Have a fabulous trip!!! :)

Carole Anne Carr said...

Very envious!

Carolyn V. said...

Have so much fun in New York!!!! Lucky. <3

Creepy Query Girl said...

lol- have a great time! And you made it a lot longer than I did with posting every day. I think we both started in april.

LTM said...

good luck! can't WAIT to hear how it goes~ :o)

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Enjoy New York!

Dawn said...

So jealous. I LOVE New York. Have an amazing time.

Kimberly Franklin said...

Have fun!

Wendy Ramer said...

Be safe ;-)