Join the Madness

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I'm a Copy Cat

Yeah, a double posting day because I saw Kim Franklin put up her pic for Kiersten White's Paranormalcy contest, and so I thought I'd put mine up too.  Just call me a copy cat and get it over with so you can admire my photographic genius (ha! Not really...waiting for Stina to come to my rescue.)


Stephanie Meyer and her peeps offered me BIG money to make these pics disappear.  Apparently if word gets out that Edward himself is a fan of Paranormalcy, it'd spell trouble for the Twilight franchise.  I could've used the money, folks, but I decided that you deserved to know the truth!



I bet you didn't know Edward let Bella and Alice paint his nails, did you?  That's how you KNOW this is an authentic picture!  Vamps don't sleep you see, so they have to do SOMETHING to pass the long nights!

One more...I just wanted you to see all the orbs in this one. Click on it to make it big and look at the background...lots of little golden orbs. I swear I didn't edit this one at all!  How appropriate the spirits show up for their Paranormalcy photo shoot!



15 comments:

Steena Holmes said...

HAHAHAH! Okay, you made me laugh!

Christine Fonseca said...

BEST PIC EV.ER!!!

Kimberly Franklin said...

LOL! I love it!!!! :-)

Amparo Ortiz said...

This was AMAZING!! Laughed so hard I couldn't breathe :)

Thanks for making my night!

Carolyn V. said...

I knew it! I knew Edward was a Paranormalcy fan! LOL!

~Nicole Ducleroir~ said...

Hilarious!!! LOVE it!

roxy said...

So funny! I want an Edward cutout in my home now.

N. R. Williams said...

My laughter caused me to orbit my office. Okay, that was a lame joke.
Nancy
N. R. Williams, fantasy author

aspiring_x said...

he's sooooo creepy! even before you mentioned the orbs!!! (which i totally see!)
and
also, funny.... but mostly creepy! :)

Jolene Perry said...

Glad to see that Edward is still making himself useful around the house.

Nicole MacDonald said...

*lol* you're a loon Vicki ;p

http://damselinadirtydress.blogspot.com

Mary said...

Oh Vicki! You are one crazy lady! Love it!

Lola Sharp said...

Ha! This is priceless! Dude. You kill me. Kill. Me.

Lindsay (a.k.a Isabella) said...

Haha. I knew he was a Paranormalcy fan. Sparkles are attracted to tasers. :)

LTM said...

omg--LOL! :D