Join the Madness

Saturday, August 14, 2010

WriteOnCon - Better Late than Never

Holy MOLY!  

I just finished Day 1 content from WriteOnCon.  I'm kicking myself that I missed it live.  Awesome stuff!  A huge thanks to everyone who helped organize or who contributed to this amazing and FREE conference.  

If you were like me and missed it while it was happening, I am urging you to go check it out! CLICK ME CLICK ME! 

Lots of great information.  My favorite part, though, is getting a sense of these industry experts' personalities.  They're smart, funny, and LIKEABLE. 

I'm off to work on Day 2.  

4 comments:

Theresa Milstein said...

When I go to conferences (or view them/read them on this on-line conference), it not only makes them less intimidating, but it makes me get a sense of the type of agent I'm looking for.

Well... besides a pulse.

Jaydee Morgan said...

Glad to hear that you're taking it in now. That's the great thing about it being online, even if you didn't get to see it live, you can still get all the great info out of it :)

Mary said...

I keep going back to check things out. It's great to have a place to go since I couldn't attend.
(Didn't you love Theresa's "pulse" comment?)
Mary

aspiring_x said...

i'm trying to go through it all too... better late than never, huh? :)