Join the Madness

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Weekend Fun - A Game

Hubs is off golfing today so I've got solo kid duty.  Not sure what we're going to do, but don't worry! I'll think up something.

In the meantime, I thought we'd play an impromptu game here today.  I'll ask you a question.  First person to come along answers my question then asks a new one.  Every new visitor answers whatever the last question was, and poses a new one.  Easy peasy.  Be serious or be as outrageous & ridiculous as you like and come back as often as you want to answer more.

Let's get started.  

For the first person:  What was the best gift you ever received?

7 comments:

Carole Anne Carr said...

There are so many, but I'll say the gift of creativity, inherited from my dear Mother. Hugs..

Vicki Rocho said...

Good answer, Carole!

Oops, Carole forgot to pose a question for the next in line. Let's see here....


If you had to be a cartoon character, who would you choose?

Carolina Valdez Miller said...

I would be Candace from Pheobus and Ferb. And I would make sure they got caught with their crazy schemes.

What would you like your superhero power to be?

Bish Denham said...

I would like to have the superhero power of delivering world peace and thus putting armies, police, and all other anti-violence angencies out of work.

What would you do with say...a billion dollars?

Lenny said...

hi miss vicki! this is a cool game. for me if i had a billion dollars id take me and my brothers and my sister to disney world for a whole week. then id give the whole rest of it to help cure cancer so i dont have to get chemoed and radiated ever again.

heres my question for the next person. if you could have time with just one person who could you want it to be. it could be a dead or alive person.

..hugs from lenny

Jen said...

Great post Vicki!!!! Reminder - Guess that Character Blogfest is this Thursday and Friday! Look forward to describing your character!

Since I already get my husband daily I won't answer it the way most would. I would choose one of my favorite bloggers, her name is Erica and I feel like we've come so far together (having never met) and would love to spend time with her. After all we're blog besties.

My Question: Zombies are attacking the city and you have only a second to make your next move. What do you do?

Jolene Perry said...

Dig into the arsenal my husband feels we "need" to have. I get the hunting rifle, but the rest? Really?

Best vacation moment ever? Feel free to make one up.