Join the Madness

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Antiques Roadshow


The Antiques Roadshow is in Des Moines today and I'm working as a volunteer.  It won't air until 2011, but I'm excited to be a part of it.

I'm sure I'll have something to dish later about the characters around me, they are expecting over 5,000 people for appraisals!  As a volunteer, we are allowed 2 appraisals, but I'm skipping it.  There's nothing I have of any real value that I feel like lugging around for 12 hours.

How about you?  What you would take to the Antiques Roadshow to be appraised if you could?

6 comments:

Mason Canyon said...

Don't know that I have anything worth appraising either. But, it sounds like it might be fun to be a volunteer and see all the neat things up close. Hope you have fun.

Mason
Thoughts in Progress

Susan Fields said...

Have a great time!

Palindrome said...

I don't have anything worth appraising.

Have an awesome time!

Mary said...

Me!

Lenny said...

hi miss vicki! sounds like lots of people. if i was gonna be there id bring my silver dollars i got from my mom. but no matter how much they could be worth i wouldnt ever sell them.
...hugs from lenny

Bish Denham said...

Oh, we've got several things we'd like to get appraised.

Have a great time!