Join the Madness

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Whew...no wonder

I may just be figuring something out that is old news for the rest of you....but I'll share anyway.  I use Google Reader to keep up with everything and I just clicked on "trends" in the top left hand corner of the Google Reader home page.  Here's what it told me:

From your 248 subscriptions, over the last 30 days you read 2,243 items, starred 12 items, shared 0 items, and emailed 0 items.

Whoa.  No wonder I feel overwhelmed sometimes.  It also has some handy dandy graphs and stats, but they're not quite accurate, but it was still fun to browse through.

2 comments:

Tory said...

No, Vicki! You're not alone! You just taught me a new feature on Google Reader. Thanks for not being afraid to share:)

Mason Canyon said...

That's a scary feature to check out. WOW, didn't know I spend so much time.

Mason
Thoughts in Progress