Join the Madness

Monday, July 26, 2010

What Happened to Horny?

Since so many of you have asked what happened to Horny, I thought I'd add an update.  The reason I didn't add it to the post was partly because it was already long, and partly because I don't remember.  ;)


My suspicion is he dropped out.  Not because we humiliated him or anything.  He missed a lot of school before the bus incident.  I guess perfecting the latest skateboarding maneuvers was just too grueling and interfered with his education.  And who needs a diploma when you're going to strike it rich on the professional boarding circuit? Pity I didn't know his name...I'd look him up!

7 comments:

aspiring_x said...

:) but what would you find??? it may be best that that stone remains unturned... the horns were probably a precursor to something far more sinister... dum dum dummmmmm

Jaydee Morgan said...

Ah, thanks for the update :)

Carolyn V. said...

How sad. I hope he becomes famous...or goes back to school when he finds out how hard it is to become a famous skateboarder. =)

Nicole MacDonald said...

...horny? Musta missed that post..

Sharon K. Mayhew said...

I hope something wonderful happened to him...I "went" with a guy with um a reputation in hs. (Not that we ever went anywhere, except school.) I hope he straightened out and good things happened for him. I can't remember his name, either...

Wendy Ramer said...

BTW, wanted to thank you for posting a humungous, bold, wonderful image of the cover of Enzo's Mamma in your sidebar. I feel...almost famous ;-D

Palindrome said...

I think I missed that post too. :(