Join the Madness

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Time Waster


I am sooooo nice, I waited until the weekend to post this total time waster.  Don't say I didn't warn you.

I've outsmarted the cat, but it took a lot of work and a little luck!

Random Question:  
(because I spent too much time playing that game up above, we're keeping this short and sweet)
What brand of toothpaste do you use?  
(And if for some reason you don't brush your teeth, PLEASE lie to me.  k?)
Mostly Crest at our house, but that might just be a pricing thing.  I have no great allegiance to the brand.

8 comments:

reberto.alberto said...

Hi there!

Shortstorybook.net is organizing a short story writing contest.

We do think that you too might have a marvelous story to tell, one that is your own! So if you can compose it in not more than few words, we would want to hear from you. Also, you stand a chance to get your story published on our site and win cash prize of USD 100.

“Then what are you waiting for? …put on your thinking cap and get writing. For registration and other information check - http://bit.ly/short-story-contest-2010

Happy writing!

Mary said...

Usually Crest or what's a good deal at the time!

Vicki --I'm thinking we both need help -- you for asking and me for answering!
Giggles and Gunsx

Mason Canyon said...

Crest in our house too. BTW, not fair sharing a game like that. I thought Spider Solitaire was bad enough. I'm off to stop the cat.

Mason
Thoughts in Progress

Lenny said...

hi miss vicki! im wondering what got you thinking to ask about toothpaste. ha ha! yep i brush my teeth and i think its with crest with that minty taste. i played that cat game and won it one time but its pretty hard to trap it. have a really fun weekend.
...hugs from lenny

Talli Roland said...

Haha - that shortstory guy is busy! He's found his way to both my blogs, too.

Anyway, know what? I'm not going to click on your evil link. No I'm not.

aspiring_x said...

we just stock oup on whatever is on clearance. :)

Carolyn V. said...

I have sensitive teeth, so my dentist recommended sensodyne (is that even spelled right?) Anyway, I love it. =)

Al said...

Obscure question.

Colgate is the answer