Join the Madness

Thursday, July 8, 2010

I'm BAAAAAACK

Computer is off life support.  I'm still a little wary, but so far so good.  

Thanks for your patience and well wishes!

I have well over 200 missed blog posts from the last two days so ummmmm I think I'm going to mark them all as read and start over fresh in the morning.  

Forgive me. 

I'm about to break out in hives seeing all those bold blogs begging for attention...there's no way I can do HALF that many in a night.  So, I'm going to go work on my WIP and I'll see y'all in the morning

7 comments:

Janet Johnson said...

Sounds like a wise decision to me. :)

Mary said...

Smart move!
Nitey, nite.

Giggles and Guns

notesfromnadir said...

I'm so glad you're back. I haven't been by your blog due to the glitch my Norton sent me when visiting a few weeks ago Now that everything's all clear I'll stop by again soon! :)

Mary McDonald said...

Oh come on. 200? Pffftt. That's nothing. ;-) Just kidding! Glad your computer is feeling better.

Mason Canyon said...

So glad your computer is home. With that many blog post I'd follow your lead.

Mason

Zoe C. Courtman said...

200?? I'm overwhelmed just thinking about it!!

Carolyn V. said...

Yes! I'm so glad it's working again!