Join the Madness

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Contest Reminder

If you are reading this, then I do NOT have internet access while lounging in Milwaukee.  I ran out of time this week, so instead of a regular full-fledged post, I'm just putting up a reminder about the Matchy-Match contest.  


Email me a paragraph (or so) from your WIP and the title you're currently going with and I'll scramble them all and post them for us to match up.


I'd like to have entries by 7/9 for posting that weekend, but we may extend it if I'm swamped or just don't get enough entries to make it interesting.


Enjoy your weekend!

4 comments:

JustineDell said...

Squee! Another contest! YAY!

~JD

Wendy Ramer said...

Just sent email. I don't think mine will be hard to figure out though.

Jaydee Morgan said...

I can't promise anything but I'll try to get something in to you :)

Carolyn V. said...

Oh, awesome idea! I can't wait to read them. =)