Join the Madness

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Awards Ceremony


ARGH!

Blogger ate my post!  ATE it!  GONE!  It was here last night, but gone tonight.  OOOOHHH, the pain!  The suffering!

Let's try this again. 
 









AND















 





















































THANK YOU for sharing these awards with me.  I smile every time I look at them.  You're fabulous, all of you.

Lurkers...if you are looking for some great blogs to follow click any of the links above.  You won't be disappointed!

Originally, I was going to use a random number generator to pick followers at random (ie total cop out), but because I've lost feeling in my fingers, I'm going to totally wuss out and once again invite y'all to take whatever award you want.  I know, I know...I'll find a way to make it up to you.

15 comments:

Nicole MacDonald said...

*gasp* I can't believe you spelt my name wrong!!

*LOL* Oooh that's gonna get you ;p

Stephanie Thornton said...

Congrats on all your awards- they're well-deserved!

Candyland said...

Stupid blogger. I HATE that. Congrats on the awards!

Mason Canyon said...

Congratulations on the awards. I think Blogger must be cursed or something, it's been going nuts lately. LOL

Janet Johnson said...

That happened to me on my last award post. Seriously, I wanted to cry! Award posts are cursed. Cursed, I tell you!

Justine Dell said...

Your an awesome blogger and deserve each and every award! Congrats!

~JD

Carolina Valdez Miller said...

Congrats on all your awards! You are beyond deserving of them.

P.S. Blogger really makes me mental sometimes.

Matthew Rush said...

Good save for the missing post!

Elana Johnson said...

Congrats on your awards! Luckily, blogger has always been very nice to me.

Dawn said...

Congrats on all your awards! Well deserved. If only you could stop blogger from eating posts then I would buy you a new cape :-) xo

Talli Roland said...

Pretty awards! Congrats!

I am SO rubbish at passing on awards. Right here, right now, I apologise to everyone. I can't pledge to be better though.

Happy Thursday!

Lydia Kang said...

Congrats to all the winners!!!

Carolyn V. said...

Congrats on the awards! You rock, so you totally deserve them. =)

Lenny said...

hi miss vicki! wowee you got a ton of awards. how cool is that. i think you deserve all of them cause youre such a neat person and a really cool blogger. whats the youve been tagged award?
...hugs from lenny

Susan Fields said...

Congrats on your awards! And I'm sorry Blogger ate your post - it can be so frustrating sometimes!