Join the Madness

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Winners!!!

THANK YOU to everyone who stopped by to play blackjack yesterday.  I had a flippin BLAST!  I will admit, saving all the cards off over the weekend got a little tedious, but it was sooooo worth it!  We will definitely play it again sometime, promise!

I'm happy to announce the following winners:

Our first winner was Theresa Milstein who chose the $25 Visa gift card.  Congratulations, Theresa!!!

Next up was Janet Johnson, who had probably the longest, sloppiest road to 21, (how many twos did you get?) but hit 21 she did.  She chose the Movie Appreciation Basket consisting of a $10 Blockbuster gift card and associated yummies for a great night in!

Finally, Wendy Ramer also chose the Movie Appreciation Basket.

I also had 5 runner up prizes of one PowerBall ticket for your chance to win MILLIONS.  These go to the next five highest scores.  Those winners are:


Ladies, if you haven't already done so, send me your address so I can mail off your prizes.  If you want to pick your own PowerBall numbers, please also email your choices to missvspeaks(at)gmail(dot)com For more information on how PowerBall works, see this link.

I was originally going to pass out the awards I have been hogging, but I'm tired so I'm going to save that for Thursday or Friday.

23 comments:

miss ali said...

i can't believe i missed it! urgh! i saw your comment on my blog (thanks for stopping by, btw, its always nice to see your comments) and i was like 'OMG! That Was TODAY!!!!!??????' so bummed! im glad everything went well for you- looks like you had a blast :)

The Alliterative Allomorph said...

congrats everyone! :o)

Lindsay (a.k.a Isabella) said...

OMG.OMG.OMG. I won something!
Blackjack was so fun. I'll send you my details asap today. :)

Lenny said...

wow miss vicki this was lots of fun. thanks for doin it. i got busted out real fast but it was still fun playing. im real happy for the ones that won those neat prizes.
...hugs from lenny

Mason Canyon said...

Congratulations to all the winners. Sounds like it was a blast.

Mason
Thoughts in Progress

Stina Lindenblatt said...

I'm sorry I missed all the fun. I'm definitely playing next time. :D

Congrats to all the winners!

KarenG said...

Congrats to the winners especially Theresa!! Great prize!

Candyland said...

Oh I missed it:( Okay so it's only fair that whoever wins Powerball splits it with me!!! :)

Creepy Query Girl said...

It was an AWESOME game! Thanks!

JustineDell said...

Still bummed I didn't win. I should've held at 19. Grrr...

Still awesome though!

~JD

Janet Johnson said...

Such a blast! And yeah, I got 4 2s. Crazy! I was giggling like a little girl over the whole thing. :)

Sorry Justine, I stole all the 2s. ;)

Tahereh said...

so cool!! congrats to everyone :D

Sharon K. Mayhew said...

Congratulations to all of the winners! I can't believe I won a powerball ticket! If I'm a winner, I'll split it with you Vicki!

I have an award for you over at my blog. :)

Zoe C. Courtman said...

Congrats, guys!! Vicki, this was SUCH a fun contest. Nice job and thanks for making it so interactive!

Susan Fields said...

Congrats to the winners, and what a fun idea!

Kristi said...

Congrats to all the winners!!! :-)

Talli Roland said...

Yay to all the winners! Gosh, I do suck at blackjack!

Dawn said...

So sad I missed out on this one. Congrats to all of the winners.

Sandy Shin said...

Yay, congratulations to the winners! This was such, such fun. :D

roxy said...

Good job, you awesome winners. You are so creative, Vicki. What a fun idea!

Lydia Kang said...

Hey, congrats to all the winners!

I think it's brilliant you gave away powerball tickets. Awesome!

Jaydee Morgan said...

Congrats to all the winners....I missed this but sounded like a lot of fun :)

Theresa Milstein said...

Congratulations to the other winners. This was a fun. I hope we get to play it again sometime!