Join the Madness

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Cool Link

India Drummond had the coolest link yesterday.  Try taking the Wasteline Test at the Writer's Diet.

Many of you may have already seen it, but I thought I'd repost the link here -- it's that cool.

I pasted a snippet of my WIP (incomplete first draft) and it was 'flabby' for be verbs.  A weak spot of mine, I know.  Anyhow, with just a couple of quick tweaks, I whipped it into shape!  It's addictive, so don't say I didn't warn you!


***************************************

Just another reminder to enter the BlackJack Contest if you haven't already.  It's easy!  Just put a comment HERE and make sure you're a follower. 

Will be back full-force on Monday.  My WIP is calling to me!

10 comments:

The Alliterative Allomorph said...

Good luck with the WIP! :) Have a nice relaxing Sunday xx

India Drummond said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday! I also entered your epic contest!

Renae said...

Cool Link. Thanks!

Jen said...

India is awesome!!! She has some great posts!

Have fun working on your WiP!

Talli Roland said...

Thanks for the link and good luck with your writing this weekend!

Theresa Milstein said...

I've gotten much better about cutting away the adverbs. Have a great time writing.

Sandy Shin said...

This is such an awesome link. Thank you for sharing it!

Julie Musil said...

I've never heard of this. Thanks for filling us in!

Tahereh said...

how cool!! clicking over right now!

by the way -- i really want to enter your contest, but i don't know how to play blackjack and am afraid i will flail around like an idiot. and so i will resist temptation here. hehe. but i will be watching from the sidelines!!

Julie Musil said...

A shout out to you on my blog today!