Join the Madness

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Contest Idea...just for fun

So I was thinking again (no, I don't ever stop.  And yes, it can get annoying)...let's play a little game!


Not blackjack this time...and I don't even know if there will be a prize.  I need to check my bank account and see if I have any fundage for that sort of thing.


Here's my idea:


You send me (a) one paragraph from your WIP and (b) your working title.  I will mix them all up and see if y'all can match the writing with the title.  


Just email me at missvspeaks(at)gmail(dot)com 

EDITED TO SAY:  Let's put a tentative deadline of July 9th out there.  If life gets hairy, though, I reserve the right to push it back to the 16th.  I will then mix up entries/titles and post the results on the weekend for viewing/voting pleasure.


9 comments:

Theresa Milstein said...

Ooo, fun. I'm playing!

Mason Canyon said...

You have the neatest contest. Now I wish I had a WIP to submit. Can't wait to see your entries.

Mason
Thoughts in Progress

Dawn said...

That's an awesome idea. I'm playing :-) (For sure because I missed Blackjack fun!)

Melanie Sherman said...

Awesome idea. When is it due, and when can we see the results?

Mary McDonald said...

That sounds like fun! I'm game.

Sharon K. Mayhew said...

Cool idea!!!

Sandy Shin said...

This sounds like a great idea! I don't have a WiP I'm confident enough to send it (it's so rough in the first draft form), but I'm looking forward to reading them. :)

miss ali said...

awesome!!! i LOVE this idea! great contest- its going to be fun! BT- there is an award at my blog for you ;)

miss ali said...

oopps i missed the W. BTW. *blush*