Join the Madness

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Technical Difficulties

I have made it through my Google Reader blog list FINALLY!

If you haven't seen me passing through your blog in the last 24-48 hours, give me a shout.  I'm experiencing technical difficulties and some of the blogs I thought I was following aren't showing up anywhere.  

Put a link to your blog in the comments or email me at missvspeaks(at)gmail(dot)com.  If you are following me and I haven't returned the favor yet it is either an oversight or I wasn't able to find a link.  I try to follow anyone who follows me, so hold me accountable!


5 comments:

Mary McDonald said...

I think it was your blog I tried posting on last night. Either you or Justine Dell's, I can't recall, but I kept hitting the submit button for the comment, and...nothing. I refreshed and everything. So weird. I hope the tech problems go away for you soon!

Theresa Milstein said...

You visited my blog. I follow people in a few different places and sometimes something isn't cooperating. Yesterday morning, I commented on a few blogs and then it wouldn't process and I lost everything I wrote. I think it was Blogspot.

Roland D. Yeomans said...

Have you noticed the blip with your list of followers, too? I thought it was just me and my techno-challenged ways.

You have a lovely blog. Mine is WRITING IN THE CROSSHAIRS, http://rolandyeomans.blogspot.com/

Have a beautiful weekend, Roland

Carole Anne Carr said...

I'll try this now!

Saumya said...

Aw, wow!! Good for you!!!