Join the Madness

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Page A Day Challenge

I signed up for the Page-A-Day Challenge coordinated by Weronika Janczuk.  
You can find her blog (and a master list of participants) here.  
I think the registration is closed (I forgot I signed up for it, so I also forgot to share the details)  However, I don't see any reason why you can't play along!

I will be posting my progress here, or there will be a shortcut in the side bar.  
 
 
 
 
 
 
**************************************************************
REMINDER:  Mother's Day Give Away open until Sunday, May 16th.  
Whatcha gotta do:
  1. Be a follower.  Easy enough, a couple clicks and you're done.
  2. Email me your favorite Mom memory.  Maybe it's about your mom.  Maybe it's when you became a mom.  Maybe it's someone who was a mom-like role model.  I'm not looking for exceptional writing, I'm looking for touching memories.  Keep it under 500 words if you can.  I may just post my favorite entries.
  3. It'd be nice to have you mention the give away on your own blog, but I'm not going to require it.  I want to keep this simple, so we'll just make this an optional thing.  
  4. Have items 1 & 2 complete by midnight central time on SUNDAY MAY 16th.  Winners will be selected somehow...either the one that makes my cry/laugh longest or I'll pick numbers at random.

SEND EMAIL ENTRIES TO:  MissVSpeaks (at) gmail (dot) com
**************************************************************
 

7 comments:

Mr. Stupid said...

All the best with the challenge. Thanks for stopping by my blog...:)
Have a good day!

Talli Roland said...

Good luck with the challenge! Sounds like a cool idea. Have a great weekend!

Carole Anne Carr said...

I try to do this, but always fail..sigh!

Carolyn V. said...

Your the second one I have heard doing this. I'll have to go check it out. =)

Roland D. Yeomans said...

A page a day doesn't so too bad until you try it and ambushed by life! Good luck in your meeting your goal. And thanks for dropping by my blog. Roland

Steve Finnell said...

you are invited to follow my blog

laughingwolf said...

thx for dropping over :)

dunno if i'll have anything for your challenge, but will give it a try...