Join the Madness

Monday, April 12, 2010

Progress report

It's Monday morning again. (sigh). As Thursday is April 15th, I'm apprehensive about how this tax deadline will affect work this week. Last year I was FedExing checks off to various investment companies to make sure they had them by the 15th, and sending applications to clients who lived out of state and were opening accounts at the last minute. There was about twenty minutes of panic when thought I'd criss-crossed checks, but it all turned out okay. Whew. Let's hope for a nice quiet week, shall we?

In other news, I weighed in on the Wii this morning and wasn't pleased with the results. I think it's back to daily weigh-ins and charting results until I can get things under control again. Ho hum.

DAY ONE RESULTS:
EXERCISE: 40 minutes. Hubs and I tried the 5k route. Good news is we ran way longer than we did the last time we tried it. Though, to be fair, there was still a ton of ice and snow around the last time. Was treacherous running. This time we ran roughly the first mile without stopping, but walked periodically after that--damn hills! I think altogether we probably ran 2/3 of the way so I was pleased for the most part.
WATER: 7 (count 'em 7 glasses. 56 ounces. Woo hoo!)
BOOK: I'm at 35,500 words. Just wasn't feeling it, but wrote anyway. In a lull between the action, she's fought with hubby and gone and done something dastardly -- well, sort of. I've got to get her to go back to hubs so the next thing can happen. It won't be such a dry moment in the final, I swear, but just gotta get everything out so I can go back and finesse.

Another bag to share: I should have mentioned that most of these were made out of recycled materials. The houndstooth was a jacket, and several others (I'll just post one a day until I'm done) were made out of dresses or sweaters, etc.

2 comments:

Matthew Rush said...

Congrats on the exercise progress, best of luck with the rest!

Tahereh said...

woo hoo! go you :D

best of luck with everything!!