Join the Madness

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Interviews

If you're reading this on Saturday morning, think of me as I huff and puff my way through my first 5k. Going to be a chilly one too.  Low tonight is supposed to be in the 30's.  I guess the frigid temps are just going to have to motivate me to keep moving so (a) I finish faster and (b) I keep warm.

Now, on another note...

We've all been reading and surfing the blogosphere, getting helpful advice, making friends, etc.  I don't know about you, but what I love most is when someone shares a personal tidbit, especially if it is something we have in common like an unnatural fear of spiders, a love of cheesy movies, or whatever.  In my eyes, this sets them apart from the thousands of other bloggers and I feel like I know them just an eensy bit better, like maybe we could be friends in real life, y'know?

I want more of that, don't you? 

So, I had an idea.

I would like to interview you, my fellow bloggers, to:
(a) get to know you better for my own personal interest
(b) highlight some of your quirks.  We all have them, and I think confessing them publicly will be good for your soul and
(c) give you and your blog a little more (and much deserved) exposure...maybe even add a sample of something you've written if you like.

So, are you game?  If so, drop a note in the comments or, if you're just passing through you can email me at MissVspeaks-at-gmail-dot-com.  This could be lots of fun, dontcha think?

If not, I may do it anyway but I'll have to go searching for willing victims. So much easier if my victims present themselves to me!  hahahaha.

Progress Report (Suspended for weekend...besides I'll need to work on my interview questions!)

Bag o' the day...(think I only have 4 or 5 left...then I'll have to think up something else to add)

2 comments:

Slushpile Slut said...

Oh! I'm game....Good luck at the 5 k, I'm impressed and I Love that bag...impressed again! Have a great w-end!!

MissV said...

SS - YAY! Now I just need to come up with some fun and original questions so I can get down to work!

5k was a lot more work than I anticipated. My husband (who hadn't trained at ALL) kicked my butt, however he's got iron-clad willpower. Giving it another go in May.

Hope you are enjoying your weekend!