Join the Madness

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Intervention! Call to Action!

Addiction is a bad thing.

Well, normally.

But some addictions are less bad than others.

My addiction, for instance, isn't one of the Uber Bad ones.

I'm addicted to this:

Now you know my deep, dark secret.  I'm a French Vanilla Mint junkie.

I love the fresh minty flavor.

I love the way it smells.

I love the way it moisturizes.

It's just fab, okay?

BUT I have a problem.

None of the Old Navy stores near me are carrying this anymore.

AND

(it just keeps getting worse)

I have searched online but can't locate it.

It's like it doesn't exist.

But it does.

See?

















And now my daughter is starting to sneak into my stash!

You know what that means,don't you?

I'm going to run out sooner!

ACK!

We can't let that happen!

If you have an Old Navy near you,

and they are selling these,

I will PAY you to pick up a couple tubes and send them to me.

That's right, I will PAY you.

This junkie is getting desperate!

You can leave a comment here or you can email me at MissVspeaks at gmail dot com.

Thank you.

And my lips thank you too!

11 comments:

Wendy Ramer said...

There's an Old Navy right by my work. Tuesday is the first chance I'll have to pass by there. I will check it out for you and keep you posted.

MissV said...

Wendy, that would be awesome! I'll be forever in your debt!

Slushpile Slut said...

Man that sucks! I'll keep my eyes peeled but the closest Old Navy my little po-dunk town has is 45 miles away. Till you find some, I would recommend hiding your stash :)

Wendy Ramer said...

Bad news. I ended up out doing errands this morning and stopped by Old Navy. "We don't carry it anymore," was the response. I'm so sorry.

Saumya said...

I have an award for you over at my blog!!

Ee Leen Lee said...

I once used a Yves Saint Laurent lipgloss with a devilishly addictive mango smell, I can relate to your predicament.
hang in there!

Kimberly Franklin said...

That lipgloss sounds fantastic. I know the feeling because I'm addicted to Carmex. It's a little easier to find. But i might have to look into this French Vanilla Mint. :)

MissV said...

Slushy (sounds marginally better than 'slutty' haha), when they built the ON by me, I didn't understand why everyone was going nutso. I so get it now, though. Pity yours is so far away.

Wendy - thanks for trying! I really appreciate it! I'm just going to have to start scouting for a new brand/flavor.

Saumya - Awesome! Thanks!

Ee Leen Lee - I might have to try that one if I can't locate more of my mint! thanks for stopping by.

Kimberly - Let me know if you find it....I've been looking since Christmas! (oh, and I'm jealous of the convertible!)

The Alliterative Allomorph said...

LOL. I know what you mean about this. I'm addictied to a similar thing. Luckily the shop I buy it from has an online ordering system too. It's a peppermint/vanilla olive oil lip balm. If you want to try it out, let me know I'm I'll direct you to the right place! :)
Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm now following you too. :)

Allison Zwerin said...

Hi! I foun your blog while searching for the same lip gloss as you. I found one that suspiciously looks alike and ordered. I remember what this one tastes like so ill be able to see if they are the same!

Even down to the same font they used. Not the name or company but they do have vanilla mint.

Bath and body works mentha lip shines by C.O bigelow. Here's the link http://m.bathandbodyworks.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=vanilla%20mint&origkw=Vanilla+mint&sr=1

Ill let you know what I think, keep your fingers crossed!

Allison Zwerin said...

Hi! I came across your blog looking for the same lip gloss. I did come across one that uses the same font as on the packaging and they had vanilla mint so I ordered! Ill let you know if they are alike as I have had the one you love.

Here's the link, bath and body works lip gloss by C.O bigelow http://m.bathandbodyworks.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=vanilla%20mint&origkw=Vanilla+mint&sr=1