Join the Madness

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Gettin' Ready

Happy Sunday morning. True to my word, I am planning my exercise for the day. Ugh. I don't think I'll ever LIKE doing it, but I like how I feel when it's OVER, so that's good enough. The 5k race is next Saturday, and I'm really wondering why on earth I signed up for this stupid race. Must have been one of my more sadistic moments. Hahaha.

Next Saturday is my husband's birthday, and trooper that he is, he signed up to run with me. There's a book talk/signing later that afternoon and he's also agreed to attend that with me. It's my first ever so I'm looking forward to it. I stumbled across a series of these talks when I looked at the local library's website. I've been diligently trying to read at least one book from each of the visiting writers, you know, in my spare time. Hahaha.

Anyhow, since it's going to be a beautiful day, I think it's time to take the bicycle out on the trail. Not looking to the sore booty afterward, but the trail should be blooming and beautiful. It will hardly feel like exercise!


EXERCISE: None yet, hoping to get 60 in today
BOOK PROGRESS: None this weekend, slotting it for tonight. Though I've had two ideas for other stories and I think I might need to take some time to jot the outline down so I don't forget them.
WATER: Hey, I just got up! I'll get on this. I can't drink water in the morning, it makes me nauseous. I need 16 oz skim milk to get going.

Just going to share another picture of my sister's lovely handiwork:

No comments: